Friday, March 7, 2008

flickr



This weeks adventure with Learning 2 is exploring flickr - amazing what images you can find


I am not sure if I would want to post mine to the world but it seems a great way for photographers to show their skills


I certainly with look at storing and sorting my photos, how far I share will be the question.





I loved the vegemite images in particular the "expensive" vegemite at first it looks like a creative image and when you read the tag you realise you need to look closer - the jar of vegemite was rung up for $1,135 - great photograpy - inspiring really and it was a good lesson in tagging - because it was not until I went back to upload that I realised the real impact of the photo.





check it out
http://flickr.com

search for expensive vegemite!

Today is a little celebration of our local library so I will try the "challenge" latter

Maybe the upload will even work!

all good fun

No comments: